Kate's resolutions for 2010:
- Do not kiss any more work colleagues, once can be forgiven, twice perhaps
- suggests the need to stop drinking three times is just office suicide. Do not do it
- Find a way to get back at Fishy and ideally destroy the photographic evidence of one of the above indiscretions...
- Be nice to Ted for the first few weeks. We have work evaluations coming up.
- Stop falling over.
- Arrive on time - or at least before half nine.
- Try and avoid flashing anyone.
- The thong incident...
- The infamous Christmas party
- Throwing up on a flasher
- Annoying Ted on many many an occasion
- Not getting fired.
And finally a little reminder of who everyone is...
Kate: That's me!
Jay – The CEO – a complete snob who loves to talk down to you.
Andi – American admin manager.
Jamie –The cute sales man who likes to smooth talk - has a LOT of girlfriends.
Rob – Salesman and extreme charmer approach with caution - he is leaving in two weeks time.
Ethan – The office big brother, hard working and nice - what is he doing here?
Fishy - The new recruit - an older sales man who likes to mock the rest of us mercilessly. He and I do not get on.
Simon: Sales junior, sweet and nice but too desperate to prove he is not a total innocent at the moment and not single....
Ted - A.k.a Mr Motivator. Oh dear.
May – Sensible and on occasions scary. Rob and Jamie are bother terrified of her. I think she is great.
Stee - Graphic designer.
Laura - Poor accountant who is stuck working alone with Jay. Very scatty and on the rare occasions she joins us for drinks a lot of fun