- Received over 100 job applications from the guardian job advert - wow
- Seen five people for interviews
- Fallen over three times
- Fallen over once in front of another person - score!
- Ended up an a passionate moment
- Which then resulted in a half deflated air bra - not a look I would recommend
- Realised after an hour of walking around with an uneven chest that I could have just removed the other pad.
- Tried to break up with Jamie twice and failed both times
- Realised I am a moron.
Interviewee number one
Short guy with a goatee. (Goatees for me lose a point automatically)Turns up in jeans and a shirt with what looked like ketchup on it. I also think he might have been stoned. Jamie and I spent half an hour trying to get some sense out of him and then ten minutes laughing once he had left.
Interviewee number two
Rather tomboyish girl turns up wearing a suit - Jamie and I knuckle punch under the table (knuckle punch means points thumb grab means minus.) She seems nice, laughs at Jamie's feeble joke about not having to be mad to work here. As she gets up to leave Jamie raises his eyebrows at me and I smile - we think we have found our girl. As she leaves we both shake her hand and then she lets out the belch to end all belches. I blush instantly mortified for her. She laughs, "If I get the job you'll be hearing that a lot." She says.
Jamie and I look at each other when she has left. "No!"