Okay I lied. Ted's underwear will not get a mention. A while ago I took part in a pay it forward game where someone sends you something nice and then you pay it forward. (Edit this is not to do with that Haley Joel Osment film that child terrifies me)
I thought it might be fun to do a bit of a version of my blog - but make it into a bit of a quiz because I'm bored and that sounded fun.
- Only one prize per person
- UK delivery only (sorry but I'm poor)
- Try and do something nice for someone else if you win.
- The Kate package: More suitable for women kind of girly with the odd weird addition
- The Rob: For the ladies man who likes to drink a lot
- The Simon: For the all around nice man or woman
- The Jamie: For the sports loving player type
- The Andi: The fun and down to earth one
- The Ted: For the wannabe micro manager
- The Ethan: For the big brother types
- To win Kate: How much do I get paid? Won by Lizzie Loves..
- To win Simon: How many beers did he drink in the pub interview?
- To win Jamie: Who when annoyed at him nicknamed him Gaymie? Won by plentymorefishoutofwater
- To win Rob: Does he want to be Beavis or Butthead? Won by bedshaped
- To win Ted: What is the best Teddism?
- To win Ethan: What was on his socks that upset Ted? Won by I am Roszs. Hear me ROAR. Miaow
- To win Andi: Who did she team up with in the latest prank war? Won by Hiding Myself From Me
Kate: That's me!
Jay – The CEO – a complete snob who loves to talk down to you.
Andi – American admin manager.
Jamie –The cute sales man.
Rob – Salesman and extreme charmer.
Ethan – The office big brother
Simon: the New sales junior, sweet and nice but desperate to prove he is not a total innocent at the moment.
Ted - A.k.a Mr Motivator. Oh dear.
May – Sensible and on occasions scary. Rob and Jamie are bother terrified of her. I think she is great.
Stee - Graphic designer.
Laura - Poor accountant who is stuck working alone with Jay. Very scatty and on the rare occasions she joins us for drinks a lot of fun