It's Monday and my many reasons to be grumpy include:
- I overslept this morning. (worse than usual)
- I have mad hair seriously I look like the victim of a power surge. Must get a hair cut.
- I am still annoyed at two of my workmates for the events of Friday.
- Ted "hem heming" when I arrive and pointing at his watch. (Admitedly it is half nine and I am half an hour late.
- The office is still not switching the heating on and I am freezing.
- I think my pants show through this skirt.
I arrive and plan to make my know to both Rob and Jamie. Instead of a good morning I shot both of them my best evil stare.
"Morning Kate" Ethan says and I glare at him as well - oops
"Something in your eye?" He responds. I sulk.
Ted has been very busy today trying to decicde where we are all going to sit when we make the move downstairs. He mentions that he wants me to be in the hub of the sales team. I mutter that I hope I don't catch anything Rob sniggers and my inbox pings a second later.
"You still mad at me? I'll make you tea if you lighten up."
"Tea is a start"
"I'll put the kettle on - by the way can I be Butthead? I just don't feel like a Beavis."
I evil stare him again.
My email pings once more and says
"Open your top draw."
I do and find a huge bar of chocolate. I don't like chocolate but the thought is sweet.
He pings again with
The next email says
"Thank God. Your evils are seriously crap."