Today has not been good. I should have stayed in bed.
Things that make a bad Tuesday:
- Running out of tea bags without caffeine I am neither pleasant nor useful)
- Falling over when getting off the bus
- Ripping stockings in said fall and having to spend £7 on new ones
- The fact that I made myself bleed in the fall
- The lack of sympathy from my workmates
- Ted looking at me and saying "You look TERRIBLE Kate."
- Jamie's new girlfriend
I know I shouldn't be jealous. We are just friends. Who flirt and text occasionally thats it. But he is being so annoying. If I hear one more word about his hot date tonight I might accidently spill tea on him.
I decide that revenge flirting is promptly needed. I consider calling Chris the sweet journalist. Then I remember my last attempt at flirting with him nearly lead to a restraining order.
I sigh - maybe this is a good thing I can stop having mixed feelings for a colleague and yet knowing I should not act on it. It will be a good thing. This is a good day. Then just when I perk up one the elastic in one of my stockings promptly snaps. Making a noise. While I am wearing a short skirt.
Yes having hosiery fall off your leg must be as bad as it gets...
"Katie?" Ted calls "Did I tell you that you need to give a presentation in the meeting on Friday?"
Kill me now...